Total Customer Care
Operating and maintaining process heating equipment is a serious undertaking. Safety, reliability, periodic maintenance, ever-changing codes, standards, and process needs are a challenge for even the most experienced facility managers.
The good news is that Sigma Thermal offers complete support for all of your operations and maintenance needs. Whether it is service, technical support, training, parts, upgrades, or retrofits, you can rest easy knowing that you’re supported by the most qualified experts in our industry.
No upfront cost to join. No penalty to cancel.
Joining Sigma Thermal’s Total Customer Care Program is the best way to ensure that your system maintains operational performance consistently.
- Fixed service rates for 3 years*
- 5% discount on all spare parts*
- Access to priority customer service line w/24 hour on-call phone support
- Access to a growing video library of helpful how-to videos on common maintenance tasks and service issues
- Priority scheduling for annual service visits
*From the date of your first annual service visit
Annual Visits Include:
- Comprehensive system inspection to identify areas of concern
- Thermal image scanning of heater and any exhaust or other ductwork to identify potential hot spots or insulation degradation
- Verification of safety and limit devices for proper operation
- Burner tuning for optimum efficiency and lowest potential emissions
- Control loop optimization for improved process temperature control
- Thermal fluid sampling and post-sampling logging/analysis for thermal oil systems
- Onsite training for operators and maintenance personnel
- Critical spare parts for inventory and evaluation
- Assessment and assistance in reviewing upgrade, expansion, or retrofit plans