Sigma Thermal specializes in the optimization of your fired heater to ensure your plant operates at it maximum potential.
Services and solutions are available to improve your efficiency and increase your up time. An experienced service technician from Sigma Thermal can make all the difference in the continued reliability of your heating system.
Sigma Thermal Engineers and Technicians are heat energy management experts. In addition to optimizing new heating systems, we provide energy efficiency audits for existing systems.
- Waste heat energy potential
- Infrared casing scans
- Ultrasonic thickness testing
- Electrical systems inspection
- Full service report with data and recommendations
- Boiler MACT compliance assessment
The Sigma Thermal service department can assist you with the following services:
- Comprehensive system inspection to identify areas of concern
- Verification of safety and limit devices for proper operation
- Burner tuning for optimum efficiency and lowest potential emissions
- Control loop optimization for improved process temperature control
- Onsite training for operators and maintenance personnel
- Critical spare parts inventory survey
If the audit results in recommendations for heat recovery equipment, replacement parts, or other upgrade, Sigma Thermal can provide that equipment.
- Spare parts / reliability assurance components
- Combustion air pre-heater or other waste heat recovery system
- Control panel upgrades
- New heaters
- Boiler MACT compliance upgrades
Long-term service plans are available to guarantee your system’s performance year in and year out.
- Scheduled system audits by a qualified Sigma Thermal technician
- Locked rates on scheduled service for duration of the contract
- Discounted pricing on components
- Priority response