Let Sigma Thermal help you optimize your process equipment or system to ensure maximum operation potential.
Services and solutions are available to improve the efficiency and increase the uptime of your system. Servicing from experienced Sigma Thermal service technicians can make all the difference in the continued reliability of your heating system. Services offered include annual maintenance, emergency service, system analysis, on-site inspections, equipment recommendations and more.
Our engineers and technicians are heat energy management experts. In addition to optimizing new heating systems, they can provide energy efficiency audits for existing systems.
- Waste heat energy potential
- Infrared casing scans
- Ultrasonic thickness testing
- Electrical systems inspection
- Comprehensive service report (with data and recommendations)
- Boiler MACT compliance assessment
Let our service department assist you with the following:
- Comprehensive system inspection to identify areas of concern
- Verification of safety and limit devices for proper operation
- Burner tuning for optimum efficiency and lowest potential emissions
- Control loop optimization for improved process temperature control
- Onsite training for operators and maintenance personnel
- Critical spare parts inventory survey
Sigma also supplies equipment associated with audit recommendations to enhance system performance.
- Replacement parts / Reliability assurance components
- Combustion air pre-heaters
- Heat recovery equipment
- Control panel upgrades
- Replacement heating equipment
- Boiler MACT compliance upgrades
Long-term term service plans are available to guarantee your system's performance year in and year out.
- Scheduled system audits with a qualified Sigma Thermal technician
- Locked rates on scheduled service for duration of the contract
- Discounted pricing on components
- Priority response