Pre-Engineered HC2 Gas Fired Heaters
Thermal Fluid Heating Systems
The pre-engineered HC2 thermal fluid heater is available in standard sizes from 500,000 to 100 MM BTU/hr. Configuration options include vertical up-fired, vertical down-fired, and horizontal. This system is skid mounted with a burner and integrated control panels.
To view all heater models, technical specifications, and standard dimensions download our pre-engineered HC2 brochure.
Sigma Thermal also offers custom thermal fluid heater designs for a wide variety of project-specific design challenges.
Pre-Engineered Design Features
- Dual helical coil design with 3 flue gas passes along the coil
- Liquid or vapor phase service up to 675°F
- Flue gasses are significantly cooled, eliminating the need for most internal shell insulation
- Vertical and horizontal configurations
- The heater shell is externally insulated with mineral wool insulation and covered with aluminum cladding
- High turndown gas or oil-fired burners for use with traditional or alternative fuel sources
- Advanced control systems with standard configurations for simple and cost-effective control and for PLC-based control with HMI
- Available option for economizers to increase thermal efficiency to 93% or higher LHV Basis
- Option for ultra-low emissions burners meet the most stringent requirements
- Option for alternative area classifications and code compliance such as CSA, ATEX/CE, etc