Maximize Uptime, Maintain Consistent System Operation and Performance.
Operating and maintaining process heating equipment is a serious undertaking. Safety, reliability, periodic maintenance, ever-changing codes, standards, and process needs are a challenge for even the most experienced facility managers.
Let us help you optimize your process equipment or system to ensure maximum operation potential.
The good news is that Sigma Thermal offers complete support for all of your operations and maintenance needs. Whether it is service, technical support, training, parts, upgrades, or retrofits, you can rest easy knowing that you’re supported by qualified industry experts.
Reliable and Safe Operation
Long-term service plans are available to guarantee your system’s performance year in and year out.
- Scheduled system audits by a qualified Sigma Thermal technician
- Locked rates on scheduled service for the duration of the contract
- Discounted pricing on components
- Priority response
Full-service report with performance data and recommendations our service department assist you with the following services:
- A comprehensive system inspection to identify areas of concern
- Verification of safety and limit devices for proper operation
- Burner tuning for optimum efficiency and lowest potential emissions
- Control loop optimization for improved process temperature control
- Onsite training for operators and maintenance personnel
- Critical spare parts inventory survey
Our engineers and technicians are heat energy management experts. In addition to optimizing new heating systems, they can provide energy efficiency audits for existing systems.
- Waste heat energy potential
- Infrared casing scans
- Ultrasonic thickness testing
- Electrical systems inspection
- Comprehensive service report (with data and recommendations)
- Boiler MACT compliance assessment
Parts & Component
Sigma also supplies equipment associated with audit recommendations to enhance system performance.
- Replacement parts / Reliability assurance components
- Combustion air pre-heaters
- Heat recovery equipment
- Control panel upgrades
- Replacement heating equipment
- Boiler MACT compliance upgrades
Remote Support Services
The same reliable & dependable Sigma Thermal service via Microsoft Teams, WhatsApp, and more.
Sigma Thermal wants to help you ensure the safety and reliability of your operations during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Technician Visit. We can help prevent unplanned downtime by sending a technician to perform an inspection and make sure your equipment is properly tuned. We recommend you have this performed at least once a year.
- Current Limitations. Our expert technicians are willing and able to travel to your job site to get everything back up and running if you are having problems. However, we understand that some customers may have limitations regarding who is allowed on site due to the pandemic.
- Remote Support. As an alternative to a site visit, we can provide troubleshooting via remote support in various ways such as WhatsApp, Microsoft Teams meetings, over the phone, etc. You would avoid the travel costs and only be invoiced for the time spent assisting you. (1 hour minimum at $150/hr)
- Personnel Training. We can provide some remote training for your operators and maintenance personnel to help everything continue to operate as it should.
If you would like further information on any of the above options, please contact: