Let us help you optimize your process heating equipment or system to ensure efficient performance.
Operating and maintaining process heating equipment is a serious undertaking. Safety, reliability, periodic maintenance, ever-changing codes, standards, and process needs are a challenge for even the most experienced facility managers.
Maximize uptime and increase profitability.
The good news is that Sigma Thermal offers complete support for all of your operations and maintenance needs. Whether it is service, technical support, training, parts, upgrades, or retrofits, you can rest easy knowing that you’re supported by qualified industry experts.
Reliable and Safe Operation
Prescheduled Maintenance Plan
Annual service plans for your process heating equipment or system are available to guarantee your system’s performance year in and year out.
Schedule your annual service appointment and receive:
- Prescheduled system audits (qualified Sigma Thermal technician)
- Locked rates on scheduled service for the duration of your service period
- Discounted pricing for replacement parts and components
- Priority response
Our service department performs comprehensive process heating system inspections to identify areas of concern. A full-service report with performance data and recommendations is provided.
With each system audit, you can expect:
- Verification of safety and limit devices for proper operation
- Burner tuning for optimum efficiency and lowest potential emissions
- Control loop optimization for improved process temperature control
- Onsite training for operators and maintenance personnel
- Critical spare parts inventory survey
Technical Support and Training
Our service technicians are trained and have experience with a wide range of industrial heating systems. Technican assistance is available in person, by phone, or remotely.
Our team can also conduct comprehensive training sessions for plant supervisory, operation, and maintenance personnel. Training includes but is not limited to, system walk-downs for familiarization and observation of equipment.
System Energy Audits
Our engineers and technicians are heat energy management experts. In addition to optimizing new and existing process heating systems to provide energy efficiency, our team also provides system expansion planning support.
- Waste heat energy potential
- Infrared casing scans
- Ultrasonic thickness testing
- Electrical systems inspection
- Boiler MACT compliance assessment
- Comprehensive service report (with data and recommendations)
One-Stop Supply Source
OEM Replacement Parts & Components
Sigma supplies associated OEM parts and components that are essential to maintain and enhance process heating system performance.
- Replacement parts / Reliability assurance components
- Combustion air pre-heaters
- Heat recovery equipment
- Control panel upgrades
- Replacement heating equipment
- Boiler MACT compliance upgrades
Understanding Thermal Fluids & Thermal Fluid Systems
Thermal Fluid Management • Advantages of Thermal Oil Heating Systems Types of Thermal Fluid Heaters • Work With Sigma Thermal The demand for process...READ MORE
Sigma Thermal’s CEO, Jeff Ackel, Featured on the Thomas Industry Update Podcast
In any market, having an excellent product is only part of what you do as a business. Many industrial businesses rely too heavily on...READ MORE