SHOTS – Electric Thermal Fluid Heater
Sigma Hot Oil Transfer System (SHOTS) are electrically powered thermal fluid heating systems. By using an electric circulation heater and a low watt density immersion bundle we create a simple, robust, and reliable system that allows for use of electricity instead of natural gas, fuel oil, or biomass fuel sources. Sigma Thermal offers standard SHOTS configurations from 30kW to 800kW, and custom configurations from 800kW to 4MW or higher.
- Capacities from 30kW to 800kW
- Liquid phase service to 600F
- Skid mounted with control panel and primary circulation pump
- With or without mounted and pre-piped expansion tank
- Integrated control system with required safety interlocks and modulating controls
- Pre-engineered designs ready for procurement and fabrication.
- Compliance with latest NFPA 87 requirements
- CSA compliance available
Engineered SHOTS Features
- Capacities from 800kW to 4MW or higher
- Medium voltage available
- Liquid service above 600F
- Classified areas: Class 1 Div. 2, Class 1 Div. 1, ATEX, etc.
- Advanced control system options – Sigma Automation
- Vapor phase thermal oil
- Molten salt
- Custom configurations – skid mounted heat exchangers, control valves, instrumentation, etc.