HC-1 Thermal Fluid Heaters
The HC-1 thermal fluid heater is available in standard sizes from 1 to 30 MM Btu/hr. Configuration options include vertical up-fired, vertical down-fired, and horizontal. Custom heater designs are also available to meet a wide variety of project-specific design challenges. Sigma Thermal also offers HC-2 thermal fluid heaters, biomass-fired thermal fluid heaters as well as options for electric process circulation heaters.
If you would like to speak with a thermal fluid systems expert or if you already understand your needs, contact us or, submit an RFQ to our application engineers today.
- Designed to meet all area classifications and to endure harsh environments, including offshore, arctic, and deserts
- Capacities from 1 to 30 MM Btu/hr – custom sizes also available
- Advanced control system options – Sigma Automation
- Single helical coil design for two passes of flue gas along conservative coil surface area
- Generous combustion chamber size ensures no flame impingement to the coil
- Heater shell is internally insulated with modular block insulation and externally painted
- Standard or engineered burner configurations for use with both traditional and alternative fuel sources
- Low emissions burners available to meet all emission requirements