HC2 Thermal Fluid Heaters
The HC2 Gas fired thermal fluid heater is available in standard sizes from 1 to 100 MM Btu/hr. Configuration options include vertical up-fired, vertical down-fired, and horizontal. Custom heater designs are also available to meet a wide variety of project-specific design challenges. Sigma Thermal also offers HC1 gas fired thermal fluid heaters, biomass-fired thermal fluid heaters as well as options for electric process SHOTS electric heaters.
If you already understand your needs, you can submit an RFQ here. If you have questions, contact an application engineer today.
- Designed to meet all area classifications and to endure harsh environments, including offshore, arctic, and deserts
- Capacities from 1MM to 100MM Btu/hr – custom sizes also available
- Advanced control system options – Sigma Automation
- Double helical coil design for three passes of flue gas along conservatively designed coil surface area
- Base efficiencies can exceed 88% (LHV Basis) depending on process inlet temperatures, and with an optional economizer can exceed 93% (LHV basis)
- Flue gasses are significantly cooled, eliminating the need for most internal shell insulation
- Heater shell is externally insulated with mineral wool insulation and covered with aluminum cladding
- Standard or engineered burner configurations for use with both traditional and alternative fuel sources
- Low emissions burners available to meet all emission requirements